I am very lucky to have good genes and I exercised A LOT when I was younger. But, everyone told me it would come eventually... Weight Gain! Yes, it hit me about 2 years ago. In one year I gained 15 lbs, and I wasn't even pregnant. Sigh...
So, I'm starting again tomorrow. I would like to lose 10 more pounds and shift some things around that have miraculously moved South due to having 3 kids. Maybe declaring it publicly will help hold me accountable. (And, it doesn't hurt that Scott came home tonight with some really cool Under Armour Cross-Trainer shoes for me! :)
I'll tell you what did it... I have friends between the ages of 30 - 46 and last Summer, I saw many of my 40 year old friends in bikini's and they looked GREAT! So that is my secret goal. I want to be able to wear a bikini by next Summer. Now, I'm not sure I'll have the guts to wear one, but I want to have the option.
I'll keep you posted.
Monday, September 29, 2008
Finding the Time to Exercise...
Posted by Mindi at 5:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment